Thread: comic movies
View Single Post
Forum Virgin
Preacher is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 01:01 AM        comic movies
Has anyone else noticed that since Iron Man and The Dark Knight came out, all of the comic movies have actually gotten badass? i mean, i personally hate the spiderman movies with a passion. they don't follow the comics for shit, and the acting is atrocious. i also hated Batman Begins. it was one of the most boring-ass movies of my life (like anything DC related needs help being boring). but for cereal guys, with the Watchmen hitting the screens like a fat dyke soccer mom, we seem to be on a pretty good run here.

But just to spark a discussion, what does everyone think about the Captain America possibilities that are showing up on the web? personally, i just hope it doesn't end up being too much like a war movie. OH! and i hope to GOD that this whole rumor about marvel having a black actor play Cap is just to stir people up because im not racist, but how the HELL can a black guy be Steve Rogers when in that time, blacks were still being hung on trees like pinyatas? not to mention, lead a batallion of soldiers as a war hero? wtf.
oh, and what do you guys think of this cast?

Captain America- Aron Eckhart
The Red Skull- Viggo Mortensen
The Falcon-Djimon Hounsou? this ones up in the air
Crossbones- Brock Lesner