View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 02:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Look on the FRONT LABEL of yours, ig guy.
It doesn't matter what brand it is....all that matters is if its free of Sodium Fluoride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Yes, I read those. You seem to think that everything you post is a scientific study, though. Usually it's just from that All Natural website. You're just too brainwashed to see it.

Quote:
Bhatnagar M, et al. (2002). Neurotoxicity of fluoride: neurodegeneration in hippocampus of female mice. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology 40: 546-54. (See abstract)

Li Y, et al. (1994). [Effect of excessive fluoride intake on mental work capacity of children and a preliminary study of its mechanism] Hua Hsi I Ko Ta Hsueh Hsueh Pao. 25(2):188-91. (See abstract)

National Research Council. (2006). Neurotoxicity and Neurobehavioral Effects. In: Fluoride in Drinking Water: A Scientific Review of EPA's Standards. National Academies Press, Washington D.C. (See chapter)

Schettler T, et al. (2000). Known and suspected developmental neurotoxicants. pp. 90-92. In: In Harms Way - Toxic Threats to Child Development. Greater Boston Physicians for Social Responsibility: Cambridge, MA. (See excerpt)

Azar HA, et al. (1961). Skeletal fluorosis due to chronic fluoride intoxication. Annals of Internal Medicine 55:193-200.

Paul V, et al. (1998). Effects of sodium fluoride on locomotor behavior and a few biochemical parameters in rats. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology 6: 187–191. (See abstract)
Qin LS, Cui SY. (1990). The influence of drinking water fluoride on pupils IQ, as measured by Rui Wen's standards. Chinese Journal of the Control of Endemic Diseases 5:203-204.

These aren't scientific studies? O....K....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post

The same goes for your grand Sodium Fluoride theory. The reasoning behind it doesn't hold up. Your sources don't hold up. And when this is shown to you, you ignore it and post another junk science link with a variation on "no guys, it's good for you!"
I'm just mocking people who think drinking and brushing their teeth with a well known rodenticide and insecticide is good for them. Isn't this I-Mockery?

But to counter your point, its very simple really, they don't want to pay the huge fees for the disposal of hazardous waste. So they solve pollution...with dilution ....and they feed it to the poor slobs all the while telling them that its "good" for them.

Its not a conspiracy...nor is it a very complicated. Its just business, and an added bonus is that it makes people morons and after a prolonged period of time very sick. So, its a win / win situation for them. They take themselves off the hook for paying haz-waste disposal fees, they make the people a bunch of easily manageable low grade morons who never question their reality, AND they create new customers for the medical industry. Its great.