Thread: Father's Day!
View Single Post
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 08:37 PM       
I haven't had a really good relationship with my dad, so father's days usually consist of me playing weird pranks on him. For example: my dad takes enough blood pressure medication, antidepressants, and painkillers to knock out five men and a full grown narwhal so he's usually in a stupor/coma for a good five hours out of the day. So yesterday I drove around the backroads until I found a dead possum, called to make sure dad was knocked out for a while, drove to his house, nailed the dead possum to his door, and stuck a christmas present bow on it.

This may sound like the actions of a sociopath or a serial killer, but it was actually revenge for father's day last year when I gave up my saturday to go fishing with him, passed out drunk, and he woke me up by putting a live crab down my shirt.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"