View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 07:59 AM       
I like regular radio vs. ipod because I like the news and weather updates. Listening to the ipod is ok sometimes, but I don't like feeling disconnected.

The Kid Rock song is, unfailingly, that God Bless Saturday song. It has nothing to do with classic rock.

Also, (Don't Fear) The Reaper is one of the most fucking depressing songs in existence. I've always hated it anyway. If it hits me in the wrong mood, I even have nightmares about it. One time I actually sprained my ankle trying to get to the radio fast to turn it off. I know it's not supposed to be about suicide but, shit, it might as well be. And then the "more cowbell" thing that was picked up by every idiot who thought they could spout it and be funny made it all even worse.

There are years and years and years' worth of actual classic rock, and they don't play any of it. Hell, I barely hear any David Lee Roth-era Van Halen. I've never heard any Dio on those stations ever.

The thing that gets me about this is that this station is supposed to be legendary. WELL THEN START PLAYING SOME LEGENDARY SHIT.