Thread: FFT Advance
View Single Post
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2003, 02:49 AM        FFT Advance

Download it here. (click on "Related Link")

It's almost as addictive as the first. It only suffers very slightly from not being able to turn the camera in battle and from the confusing four-button menu layouts, but that's not nearly enough to make it bad. It's about on the same scale to the original as Aria of Sorrow was to SOTN. It's lots of fun, play it. Yeah, i know the story sounds a little silly, but it's not so bad once you start playing it and get into the fantasy world.

oh yeah, before you ask, abilities are learned by equipping and using new weapons this time. That should save you a little bit of confusion at the beginning. Also, press "L" on an any map area to view the current law set. The arrow scrolls down once every time you move to a new circle/icon on the map, so you can vary the difficulty of the next battle by moving to other places the appropriate number of times before fighting a battle. Fuck the "no 'fight'" rule.

edit: by the time anyone reads this the link may or may not have expired, i'll see if i can find a few others.