View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 11:34 AM       
last night some guy tried to .. i dont know what. I was buying an eighth of weed and we only got like 2.5 grams. SO I was like, you owe us a gram. So he tried to say something like, .7 ON THE GRAM WHEN YOU WEIGH IT ITS .7 ON THE GRAM SO YOU SH OULDVE ONLY GOT 2.1 GRAMS I G AVE YOU .4 FOR FREE.
Drug dealers make me so mad! So then they tried to make good on it by giving me 30 dollars, but they only owed me 14 so I gave ten back. I wish I wasn't such a nice business-like guy. I should've kept that damn money, especially considering how relatively crappy this weed is.
Also the way I convinced them i was right was through the power of mathematics. "It's a mathematical number. It's an eighth an ounce of weed. An ounce has 28 grams, 28/8=3.5" SHABAM

fucking .7.