View Single Post
xenosoul is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2005, 07:39 PM       
Heres the couple of things I liked disliked about this film.

I did not like the fact that general grievous got his ass kicked so quick, and the same goes for all the jedi that got murdered. I mean what the hell was that? A jedi master that cant take out a few clone troopers is something that shouldnt exist. In episode two I saw the same jedi's take out an army of battle droids and what not, but here they cant take out like 7 clone troopers. Bullshit...
Another thing that pissed me off was that when anakin fought obi-wan they had the same color lightsabers.. I guess the only choice for a jedi who is not a master is blue.
The emperors disfigurement was way too rubbery.. It was like his skin was made of wax when it was melting.

Some of the things I really liked was when general grievous pulled out not 3 lightsabers, but 4. Even the way he fought was killer, too bad he got his ass whooped so quick cause I really think that battle could have been more fruitful.

I liked the way anakin just started obeying on the emperors demand. There where not any questions asked at all. Kill the jedi? Ok. Kill the sepratists? No problem. When anakin was a jedi all he did was think about things. I think its much better for anakin to not think at all and take his orders like a man. Surely if he would have done this as a jedi he would have eventually ranked as a master jedi.

I really loved this movie. Its easily the best of the first three.. As far as favorite go I think Empire and Jedi are always going to be my favorites.