View Single Post
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 06:39 PM       
I thought I already posted in a topic about shit video games, but I guess I was WRONG. Well, free games and the N64 suck, so that's a trend most can agree on.

5. Diddy Kong Racing (N64) - Everybody clamored about this game, even police officers. I thought it was irritating and shit at best. But notable that they pushed Conker as a children's character before a really unexpected 180.

4. Pokemon Snap (N64) - Quite possibly one of the most pointless games ever made. It had a special ploy to print stickers at Blockbusters, which lasted all of a month.

3. Adventure Quest (FREE MMO) You think Quest 64 was boring and uninspired!? The banner ads give a perfect idea of just how uincreative this brainless shitfest is.

2. Runescape (FREE MMO) Because it's concocted the most surreal imagery I've ever seen in my life. Dozens of kids running to the public library to play a god-awful MMO with horrible graphics and stuff. On the bright side, the graphics aren't done in MS Paint anymore and rather 3dSMAX version 2.0 or something. Still, I played it for five minutes and said "What the fuck are my friends on?".

1. Strategy Guides. I think a top five lists of most pointless strategy guides would be more amusing.

j/k fuck them