Thread: HEADLINE NEWS
View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2010, 11:46 AM       
THREAD ACTION REPLAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
i do hope her internet case study was completed before she overdosed on kashi!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
Her last post on the forum-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby GaGa
April 5th, 2007

everyone has picture sigs
so HEE is mine.
an artist at his finest

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...t=25348&page=3

And the post that pushed her over the edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Fox
April 10th, 2007

Arg! everyone has mustaches now.

even Gabby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux
I call bullshit......typical Gothy Artfag messageboard drama. Gabby, the character, may have gone away...but her special brand of stupid is immortal.
Does anyone know what her real name was?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
I think gabbygaga was a smelly transsexual drag queen and all that has happened here is that the drag queen died. it's kind of like if guitar woman came back as father spaz after his spockisms were discovered.

Either that or I killed her with my bastardly ways. Maybe I've been wrong about how I act on the internet. Maybe I should be nicer to internet morons.
Quote:
I actually considered not making fun of idiots on the internet!

I posit the drag queen theory because gabby acted like a complete drag queen with all her annoying woman unpowerful power of whatever stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby'sCUNNINGDISGUISE
It appears you've all been sitting back there making your disgusting statements about my daughter. "Nancy" has been consulted and you've all taken your idiotic and ignorant opinions and vomited them out in cyberspace. You, Nancy, Gabby's fans and all of the miscreants have chosen to speculate on who my daughter really was. You'll never know. This girl was a light in the world that you'll never see the likes of again. She was too good for this world. I choose not to enlighten you. You truly make me sick. So go ahead and wonder. You'll never know. She was an extraordinary human being. She is in Heaven now and your comments are of no consequence. You hurt her on earth. Feel proud that you are all so sick. This includes the Chinese doctor persona who attempts to be the mediator in this little bit of gossip. Get a life. Mine has been destroyed.

You are apparently all too simple to appreciate genius when you see it. I can't help you, nor do I desire to do so. Gabby Gaga will live forever. You will not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks
Hahaha oh man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid
Wuh-Oh