View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 10:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I would be ALL FUCKING FOR Obamacare if it was the end of big insurance.
I would be too but it's the anti-thesis of that. It actually makes the big, parasitical, for profit, insurance companies more powerful while bailing them out by forcing you to buy their "product". All they had to do was expand medicare.

We didn't even need this whole "single payer option", we already have a state run medical program. Medicaid / Medicare. Expand them and allow them to compete with the private insurance crooks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
No. I won't do it. Someone else take a turn.
I think you should re-watch the Dennis Kucinich interview. Obamacare is an insurance company bailout in disguise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I did read somewhere (I forget where exactly, I was doing something else at the time and thought I would research it later, I still have yet to) that the language of this health care bill does leave room for insurance to still deny health care to people, they just can't state that it is because of preexisting health problems. They can just make up some other silly reason for it instead becasue the wording only covers preexisting conditions.
And don't forget the death panels, the cuts in medicare, and the compulsary mandate that makes you buy for-profit insurance products that (as you have just stated) can deny you care the minute your health issues affect their bottomline.