View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 08:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
bug off of our frownies milhouse they are reserved for those of us that are not graduating next week with two degrees you are now banned from this area and you're not allowed back until the rest of us are done consoling eachother
I WANT TO BE CONSOLED I NEED SAD BROWNIES TOO EVERYONE THAT DOESN'T SUCK AT THE COLLEGE IS BETTER THAN ME AT EVERYTHING EXCEPT DRAWING AND ANOTHER HIGH- PAYING ILLUSTRATION JOB JUST FELL THROUGH AND I'LL NEVER MAKE A LOT OF MONEY NOW, NOT EVER AND I'M THOROUGHLY ENJOYING MY SELF PITY AND AM IRRITATED THAT I HAVE TO KEEP HIDING IT AND PRETENDING EVERYTHING'S AWESOME BECAUSE PEOPLE WON'T STOP INVITING ME TO THINGS AND I LIKE BOTH PEOPLE AND THINGS SO I JUST CAN'T RESIST I WANT FROWNIE BROWNIES

ALTERNATIVELY YOU COULD DISTRACT ME FROM THE BROWNIES WITH A FROWNIE BOTTLE OF GLENLIVET AND I COULD DRINK MYSELF SAPPY WHILE YOU GOT YOUR HUG TIME WITH FATHOM.