Thread: FAUCK U!!!
View Single Post
Bob the Angry Potato is probably a spambot
Old Nov 1st, 2005, 03:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement
Quote:
FUCK U AND DAT GAY LUKING GY DAT MAKES ANIME FNAS LUK BAD!!! U 2 MUST WATCH OUT IMOCKERY PEOLPE BECUZ U SHULD TAKE DOWN DRUNK DRIVERS AGISNT ANIME FANS BECUS IM OFFEND!!! U GAY ASS HOMOSEXUAL PIG FUCKERS!!!
Well, You're obviously not going to get anything done about it with THAT attitude.

Also, in the .gif, I'm saying "Beef jerky jerk off".
Sir...

You DISGUST me.
At least the other guy's about 12. You're what, 17?
I think you've outgrown this.

Oh, funny story,
I was walking down North End Halifax early Hallowe'en (about 4 O'Clock), coming back from the local Army Navy Surplus with my new CADPAT BDUs, patrol cap, assassin gloves, balaclava, and other nice items for my next bush trip/op.
On the way back, I passed two anime nerds with bright pink hair (For fun, I was wearing a CF gas mask. Can't remember why, my friend thought it was funny). I started yelling "Hey, anime freaks! Sick of getting off to Inu Yasha?" and other various nasty comments (I think I was partially wasted that day. Can't remember.)
After insulting the hell out of them (One was breaking down crying), I yelled after them (as to quote the amazing move 'The Warriors'), "We rule the street, suckaz!!!" as loud as I could through the gas mask, which sounded quite funny (As if it was coming through an old radio or something).

Shows how much of a heartless bastard I am.

Cheers,
Nate