View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2003, 03:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesman
That would have been all good and fine if it wasn't intended to be a horror film. :/
I don't know a single person that went into that movie expecting a "horror" movie. Nor do I think that the film-makers really thought of it as such either. Those movies are totally comedic, which is why they make the deaths so hysterical.
Exactly. I saw it expecting some good kills and plenty of cheesiness and it delivered. The last two halloween movies were supposed to be good but they were so horrible I can't even watch em now. Still though...jason x did have it's moments where I shuddered at the lameness of it. Cheesy kills rule, but one liners from the meat? No. Just no

And fuck you guys. Hellraiser: Bloodlines wasn't bad. It was a lot better than part 3....ugh. Keep in mind that most of bloodlines wasn't set in space. But pinhead was never a traditional slasher anyway. Freddy and jason could never make chains rip people apart with a mere nod in their direction

That was very funny. Well done.