View Single Post

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 05:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
And therefor, based on numerous studies of your posts, and comparing them to other posts made by other members, I conclude that you are more inclined to irrational hatred towards other human beings, and therefor ill-suited for having children.

See how that works? I don't like you, so you shouldn't have kids. You don't like gays, so they shouldn't have kids.

I will readily admit that drug addicts and alcoholics shouldn't raise kids, but I also believe that bigots shouldn't raise them, either. Drug addiction and bigotry are both dangerous, bigotry even more so than addiction. Drug addiction has never caused international wars. Drug addiction has never caused the complete enslavement of a particular race in a country.
What about the Native Americans? Many can argue that they are slaves to the bottle.

Quote:
Bigotry is one of the most dangerous of man's inventions, and you seem to be full up on it. Is that really a suitable environment for children? A household where they will be taught that there are people out there that are subhuman? Kids will be kids, and kids are naturally violent. They will quite possibly actively beat homosexuals, thinking they are doing society a favor.

As I said, that is no place to raise a child. It's just too risky.
Aw, well, I am sorry that you think my kids will turn into vicious folks who hand out ass-beatings.

I will teach my kids my ideas, and I will have many kids, and my kids will have their own kids, and maybe somewhere along the line the chain will be broken s it is anywhere, but before it is, there will be many conservatives with Spartan ethics.

The culture war isn't over.

And we are going to beat you.