View Single Post

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2003, 01:58 PM       
You mentioned to Ronnie that he should ask you questions directly if he wanted to klnow something. I am assuming the same offer would be available to anyone. If not I apologize. If so, however, I wanted to ask a few questions max.

1.) Do you believe capitalism is necessary for the United States to remain free, by it's own definition as penned by our predecessors?

2.) Do you believe freedom of speech should allow for the destruction of private and or public property while protesting government decisions?

3.) Do you belkieve that the media, in general, is slanted left or right, and why?

4.) Do you believe France, Germany, Russia, and/or China opposes this war for any reasons not self serving to their respective countries?

5.) Do you believe that is the United States Federal Government's responsibility as dictated in the Constitution, to defend the national security of this country?

6.) Do you believe Saddam Hussein has funded terrorist operations outside of his own country? By "Do you believe," I mean exactly that.