View Single Post
UNODIR
KILLADEUCE sucks
Old Jul 29th, 2003, 12:38 PM       
Why not take the phone cord and rap it around her scrawny neck?

I feel ya man... Woman play these godamned mind games it seems- Especially when you tell them how you feel... It's real bogus. You're best bet is tp keep you're mind occupied with other things like Studying and Drinking fine lagers. (Or more Prefferably a fine stout from ireland by the name of Guinness...)

I can tell you from experience that you are in a unhealthy situation and will only prolong the inevitible. Believe me i know how shitty it is to hear this, i've been down that road before (christ- i bet everyone here has at one time or another)

You're best bet is to just walk away... Sure you might play those "What-if" scenarios's in the mind and such, but they go away with time, and if anything -you dont do or say anything to compound the issue-

I'm still personally a little pissed off about that -"Are you still waiting for me?" "Well, you can go. I've got a few places to go before I go to work." -
Comment she made... Thats fucking raw -G

Is it me? Or is it incapable for woman to realize that they can serisouly hurt our feelings sometimes (It's prolly that they just don't fucking care)

You deserve better than that man...