View Single Post
Forum Virgin
Daniel Splatterhead is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2009, 07:53 PM       
Just to keep this train a rolling I thought I would add one of my favorite B Movies.
This film is mandatory viewing. Seek it out, buy it, steal it, download em if all else fails.

Raw Force - Greatest Karate Instructors on a Cruise Ship to an Haunted Island fighting against a sleazy German Jade Wholesaler with a Hitler Mustache and his ragtag group of dumb ass thugs,movie of all time. Add Cannibal monks, Zombie Martial Arts Masters, the female slave trade, Thailand, bar fights, Whorehouses, Whores, one drunk Cameron Mitchell, one before she was hot Jewel Shepard, one Camille Keaton topless in a bathroom, Patrolman Larry from Plan 9 From Outer Space, explosions, shipwrecks, boobies, more boobies and bush, and some of the best acting since Troll 2. Mix all of those ingredients up and let it ferment for a while and once its done, you have one of the greatest pieces of Cinema Fondue ever created, Raw Force. A Great Flick to show your grandma! 10 Stars!

Last edited by Mockery : Sep 22nd, 2009 at 06:14 AM. Reason: fixed broken youtube link