Thread: WWE
View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 02:42 AM       
I like how Cena gets 2 title attempts, both times with the stipulation that Orton can't rematch. Why? Cena got like 10 tries before he finally won the "I Quit" match, and that was pretty much a foregone conclusion since the WWE decided that superfaces can never lose by submission. The ironman match was pretty good, but why in the graces of fuck would you tap out with 3 seconds left on the clock? I'd be fine with my boy losing if it didn't always happen in the lamest way every single time.

Smackdown could have really used Cena, too, since they're already pandering to the K-12 crowd over there.

So now Cena has a belt that he doesn't need, and Orton is feuding with.. Kofi? What did he do to deserve that? Did Orton really punt Shane in the head?