View Single Post
Aura is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2003, 09:08 PM       
Name- Call me Aura

Age- 26

job- somewhere between student and finding an actual job

where you at?- Michigan

why did you start posting- Because I read the user submitted movie reviews and needed a place to bitch about how bad they were, even aside from the total lack of grammar and spelling of the English variety.

how long have you been on the board- Lurking about a day. Familiarized myself with the boards, its inhabitants and then decided to jump right in today.

hobbies- The usual. Reading, movies, music, sports, video games, etc etc. Same shit everyone else does.

fav. music/band- Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Coldplay, Jeff Buckley, Portishead, Mogwai, Weezer...just to name a few. And Tenenbaum? Call me a poser or whatever. I like it. Lick me :-D

fav. book- Another tough question with way too many answers. I like gothic lit, nordic and greek myth, LoTR, Virgin Suicides, and hordes of trashy authors, like Dean Koontz and Stephen King.

fav. movie- Braveheart, LoTR, Virgin Suicides, Memento. And yea, I have a soft spot for trashy teen comedies. Don't ask me why. I know not. ::hangs head in shame::

Who do you hate the most on this board- Well, I would have said Cynical Dave before he decided to leave (or, more accurately, was driven from the boards). There are many I feel I am supposed to hate and don't yet, because of a few gems I saw (Jamesman comes to mind) and many I feel I should adore, but have only seen a couple of gem posts from (Jixby, I am looking at you, but your post to Dave's VD submission was fucking brilliant).

what is that smell- Probably the reek of noob seeping from my pores.