View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 02:13 PM       
I think the format the Pseudo-Debate took was a bit off-putting for him. Not his style, really. Maybe if you just ran around in his yard and let him throw various objects at you... hmmm...

I have read transcripts of Vince on e-mail chains that were actually very impressive. I think sometimes he needs time to compose his thoughts into coherent insults, though he has been known to pull pure gold out of his ass at times, too...

I don't know that he actually expected you to venture off the board to accept his challenge, and when you did, he was further disadvantaged by the fact that you actually had TIME to devote to him.

That didn't look like Vince's day of reckoning. If he's still determined to be the proverbial booger on your finger, I think you'll find yourself trying to shake him off another day yet.

Hell, consider it an honor that you pose such a challenge! I know I'd never have come here to see you work had he not be so damn fired-up over taking you on... and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Love him or hate him, the guy's drawing a following. Wouldn't it be funny if Vince was your key to internet super-stardom?!?!

HAHAha...

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!