View Single Post
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 05:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big JC
Oh, my, what a wonderful dream I had...
« Thread Started on Nov 28, 2005, 11:18pm »
I dreamed I went back in time to 1985. And I SO wanted to tell the kids about the future of gaming. I was dying to say "I'm from the future!" Next thing I know, I'm in this house. In the basement which, which was rather nice. And I was down there with some people. Including this girl. I never saw any of them before, but I felt that I knew them. And then, everyone started to go upstairs. Before they did, I was sitting close to this strange girl. Touching her, actually. She smiled at me. And then, started kissing her, And I was taking off her clothes and my own. And I felt her naked body against mine. She didn't look like she minded, though. And she held my hand and I can't remember if I said anything or not, but I think I may have said "I love you" or "This is the first time I've ever been embraced by a woman. Then I think I started to... push in... *blushes* But then, someone walked in and I felt a little ashamed of myself, but not to bad. After that, I startd walking down this hall and looking for kids to tell the future to. And I did and said "I'm from the future!" And just I was beging to tell them all about it, I realized I was waking up, and I was like "Oh, fuck..." And that's the dream... But this girl... Man, she was cute... She wasn't a cartoon, but infact, a real girl. She had clear skin, such bright eyes and her brown hair was all silky, clean and soft looking. It looked a little like Lulu's hair-do from FFX, Except instead of a bun, It was a pony tail. I'm pretty sure I'm going to meet this girl in the future... Because I've found that it's impossible to think of a non-existant face... Could there have been a girl somewhere or other have that exact dream about me? Perhaps someone I'm fated to be with? Man, I hope I have a dream like that tonight... I hope I return to her warm embrace in the next dream... Man, she was beautiful... Man, ever since I read that story, I've been recieving wave after wave of happiness...