View Single Post
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 04:57 AM       
The reason the sticks don't have much range on them is because they're stumpy because it's a handheld. If they added more physical range to the sticks, they'd be jutting out even more. Its actual input is a lot better than the old nub was though.

The only game I have right now with bad load times is MvC3. I dunno what the fuck Capcom did, but even the menus have load times. It's bad. The other games I have aren't anywhere near that level of bloatedness. (And for what it's worth, PSP games load faster)

The launch lineup isn't perfect, but it's probably the best any system has had (the PSP started off worse, the DS and 3DS started off terrible, and even the consoles have had poor launches). Uncharted, Lumines, Rayman, and Blazblue are all great, a good chunk of the PSP library is available (you can technically load any digitally released PSP game if you own a PS3. For some reason not all of them are on the Vita store so you need to transfer them. Not sure what's up with that.) Plus Gravity Rush looks fantastic.