View Single Post
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 12:43 AM       
Cat #1 Tiny- I named her that because shes compact but weights 12lbs and her feet are extremely tiny so when she walks on you its like four spears stabbing you.

Cat #2 Elmo- self appointed overlord cat who has a thing for bling. Him scuttles (the cat across the street) and East side massive (a lardass cat from the east side of the street) usually hang in a trio in our front yard and just loaf about on sunny days.

Cat #3- Freezie, the one I found on the street in a snowbank freezing to death that one time last year(I posted a thread) I had to give her up to some other family, She likes the Proffessional

Dog #1- Poko Shes a husky/malamute/wolf, shes the most awesomely cool dog in the WORLD she has a deep seeded hatred for smaller dogs. She beat the fuck out of this yappy little shitzu down the road (it has a massive evil underbite), she likes playing soccer.

Dog #2- Bear, he was a mutt we got from this guy my parents know, he was verry truly retarted when it came to the sense of touch, I once kicked a soccer ball across the yard as hard as I could and he ran in the way and my foot caught him square in the head and He just stood there staring for liek 30 seconds then went after the ball

Fish 1,2,3,4
Tipps

Barbie (sisters)

Dumbo (sisters)

Patrick Moore- I'm not sure why these arent dead yet the youngest one is 2 years old and the oldest one is 4, there the kind of fish you feed to other animals but they just keep getting bigger.