View Single Post

cherry is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2006, 12:11 PM        the what I have been doing thread
for those of you who don't know me- bow down now and kiss my shiny shoes. you saviour has arrived. now go and make me a cup of tea while I talk to the grown ups. earl grey. no milk. run along now.

right, now we are alone I can reveal my amazing secret.

after all the Mock Wars, flaming and general bitching I realised the error of my ways. I had been living my life as a lecherous slut. So I packed my bags and headed for Saint Mary's. When I got there they took my bag off me and confiscated my booze, fags and pickle hat for they have no place at a convent. Who would have thunk it? I thought the sisters would love the pickle hat.
But my first lesson was not many nuns have a sense of humour. So after several tests they let me in. It isn't easy and they don't like questions about why Moses ordered the slaughter of innocents or the churches role in the Holocaust, but Mother Superior has stopped beating me now and I have been distilling my own gin. so things are looking up.

celibacy is not as hard as you might think, and when I accidently slipped and fell on the gardener I found out that as long as I confess my sins to Father Michail he lets me off! what a genius system.

me and god are getting along great these days, but because of my wicked ways he only lets me have limited access to the internet, but he told me he is a big fan of this site. He is a regular poster apparently.

So that's whats going on in my world- or is it in my head?

In another fantasy I am a secondary school teacher in charge of the spiritual and moral development of 1300 teenagers. that can't be right can it?

maybe I am actually a fat housewife who wheezes when she has to take the pop corn out of the microwave.

ah, is that my tea. damn you, I said no milk.