Thread: SOCOM 2
View Single Post
Mocker

James sucks
Old May 3rd, 2003, 06:22 PM        SOCOM 2
I'm so fucking getting this game. I only hope I'll at least be able to beat the first level of the original before it comes out.

Anyway, this month's OPM (Official US PlayStation Magazine) has a ten-page exclusive on the game. I've only read one page so far.

Single player campaigns will now include city-like areas, filled with civilians who go about their business (unless the firing starts, I imagine).

Not only is enemy AI vastly improved, but your allies are as well. Example: You tell your ally to Hold Fire. He may see and enemy, and tell you he has a shot, and asks you if he should take it. If you don't answer, or tell him no, he'll wait. If the enemy is at the point where he is ready to shoot you, the ally will tell you he has to take the shot, and will. Sweet.

Boomer's gone. Yay!

There's more, but I want you guys to go check this out. If you ignored the first SOCOM (and apparently, rightfully so. The online game is now infested with cheaters. By the way, that WILL be fixed for SOCOM 2) then take a look into this. All your CS homos will change your tune and shape up to the wonders of SOCOM.