View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 12:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
I am a man, an only man and by that I mean I do things solo, so Tadao, you think you're gonna survive me well let me tell you this brother I'm a walking ton of man and the only one who is gonna beat me is me, so tell me this, are you ready to go mano e mano with me once I return? Or are you gonna tell me that you wouldn't touch the ring just because you had your fill with Tuku Tiki? Well let me tell you, Tuku Tiki is a small man in comparison with me, the champ, and if you had your fill with Tuku Tiki then you better be scared cause I'm calling you out for a no holds bar match, one round, sudden death and the only person you can bring is the one who'll help you into the ambulance. Oh yeah!
Saying my name only makes me more powerful.