View Single Post
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 06:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Seriously?

Does ANYONE want this fucking brat to be back next year? I say we take the democratic route and have a vote.
You don't even know he was in the hospital. He could've been jerking off for 24 days straight and completely forgotten about this and then when the time came, OH WAIT, I NEED AN EXCUSE.

At least poppers had the decency to tell someone.

The idiots in this forum just baffle me. Zomboid, just trade in your car for 3 dollars ( its approximate value) and go get some medical attention.

I am right, you are wrong, just admit to it. I will be in every future secret santa event on here. I will. You can choose not to be.

I don't think I'll be nice here anymore, because I don't appreciate getting bashed for not taking pictures of shit from thrift shops. Captain, if you spent the money on something decent instead of a bunch of crap, maybe I'd get my pictures out faster.

I don't need a tiny bamboo waterfall with a hair in it or a used cap. And I don't need a Wolverine figure with broken claws. You didn't spend any money on it other than shipping.

The gifts I sent my person, I did spend money. My money that I earned because oh I am not a spoiled kid, I actually have a job taking care of animals.

Zomboid, you're too much of a piece of shit to even show your face on here.

You whining will not get me banned from the event, because I did more for this event than any of you did. No one even had the consideration to think WHY I didn't post my pictures for 2 weeks.
Apologies will be processed one at a time