View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 5th, 2003, 05:56 PM       
"During the first Gulf War, Saddam Hussein's most vocal and intense allies were the Palestinians and their terrorist authority. Yet the first postwar act of the Bush Administration was to stick it to the Israelis and push them into a "peace process" with people whose only desire was to destroy them. The same scenario seems to be developing now with the so-called "Road Map To Peace."
-Horowitz, "The First Screwing", editorial

Yowtch! Right out the gate this guy disagrees with the Bush administration, offering Ronnie another opportunity to paint himself with some depth. Is Bush Jr. Going to ‘Stick it’ to the Israeli’s with his ‘Road Map’? Who’s right, Right wing W or Righter Wing Horowitz?

"There are two causes of the Arab-Israeli conflict. The first is Arab racism, which rejects any presence that is not Arab in its neighborhood; the second is Islamic intolerance which leads to the same rejection.-Horowitz

Not the ‘Two main causes’ not ‘Two of the causes’, just ‘Two Causes’. If even Bush is this extreme in his thoughts on the subject, he tries to keep it hidden.

Here’s a quote from one of his many on line petitions:

"My friend, there is a Fifth Column in America, an enemy within. It's the so-called "peace movement." The current "peace movement" is infecting the hearts and minds of millions of young Americans for whom "patriotism" in now a dirty word and "love of country" is equated with nothing less than "fascism"!"

I’m part of the peace movement, and I don’t know a single person who thinks ‘patriotism’ is a dirty word or equates ‘love of country’ with fascism. What could that mean? Does this sound like guy who worked with the Black Panthers?

""Peace" movement demonstrations -- riots, more often than not -- are expensive and well orchestrated. Left-wing radicals don't just "come together for peace," as their leaders often say. I think it's time to expose the Marxist, Maoist organizations who are conspiring and financing these treasonous efforts … efforts designed to draw vital resources away from our Homeland Security network and leave us -- you, your family and me -- in danger!"

Hey Nalds! CONSPIRACY! CONSPIRACY! He actually says marxist and Maoists are ‘conspiring’ here! The peace movement is now Treasonous! That’s a very heavy charge! Treason is after all, punishable in the united states by death! Do you think that’s what Bush meant when he compared the protests to a ‘focus group’? Do you think even W. thinks the Peace protesters are Treasonous? In all honesty, does anyone here think the above quote is… well… sane? You were aware he thought this, right Nald?

Do you think it to? Does Bush agree? And if not, who’s right? Hmmm, tough questions.

"I know who they are, and now I need your help to expose our enemies' sympathizers! Help me pull the mask off the "peace movement" and show America precisely who's pulling the strings! "

Pop quiz, who said the above, Horowitz or Joe Mccarthy?