View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 07:12 PM       
THERE WERE MORE FUNNY AND STUPID PEOPLE BACK THEN

And there were even funnier and even dumber people back when I first got here

And there were even funnier and even dumber people than that back before I first got here

Honestly, I miss the useless mock wars section. All the new people are bitching at each other all over everything AND NOW WE KNOW WHAT WE'VE LOST

Also, Pub used to be here 24/7 as the forum's guardian angel, now he ignores us all

On an even more depressing note, one of my friends is a HUGE fan of Monster Magnet, and there's nothing I love better than to rag on him relentlessly for being such a faggot. Well, he's finally convinced me to listen to 4-Way Diablo. It's as queer and overblown as every other album that they've done, but I'm horrified to discover that I really like this album

SHIT