View Single Post
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 11:36 AM       
you know james, i don't care to be banned anymore since there are no cookies in ban-land!!

cos and i will be toning it down around here. we are good friends and have nothing but complete respect for each other. we have no romantic liason going on between the two of us and having said that, i'll add that cos is a really great guy that actually gets out of the house and dates. other ladies. and unlike you, he has a life outside of the internet in which he plays a vital role. he is a proactive, contributing member of society and the father of two beautiful children that he adores and whom adore him as well.

now you know me, james. i'm a trashy sleaze that will hook up with any guy that abuses me on an internet forum. i'll have phone sex with complete strangers, particularly with guys that constantly ask me what i'm wearing and i'll happily fornicate with small rodents carrying rabies. i get the shits and giggles every time a swarm of ants crawl up and down my ass. i have absolutely no redeeming value in society except to smoke cigarettes, trim my beard once every ten years, braid my pubic hair (the part that wasn't shaved on one side), collect welfare and dash off to doha to fuck a camel.

i would like to thank you for your jealous outburst.

oh. one more thing.

what are YOU wearing today?

SAVING ROLL