Thread: Show your Toys!
View Single Post
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 08:10 PM       
Seeing as my toy collection is mostly in boxes in my basement at the moment, hows about I show you all the exclusives from this years BotCon?

This is the 2010 box set, the theme is G2 Redux, but it's a mix of G2 (one based on a never released toy, the other the first BotCon exclusive from 94) homages, European G1 toys that were not released in the US, and a guy from the Robots In Disguise cartoon being worked into the classic Transformers cartoon universe.

This is Slicer, the Attendee toy exclusive. Basically you have to preregister with the 'Primus Package' to get this toy. It's a homage to Slicer, who was a European Actionmaster. OR He can be used as a Shattered Glass Wheeljack. Shattered Glass is the theme of the 2008 set and is a mirror universe type setting. The fan club and convention organizers like to re-purpose toys as needed for fiction, so Slicer here can serve as two different official characters.

This is the first of the add on Souvenir toys for the set. You get the boxed set and attendee toy by preregistering, then there is others to pick up at the convention only, whats left are sold online. This is Rapido and Cindersaur. Rapido was G2 Autobot who gets one great homage here and Cindersaur is based on the G2 Firecons. The Firecons were 3 Decepticons from G1, who in G2 were released in Europe only, but just as a duo. Cindersaur here is a homage to the missing third Firecon.

This is the larger of the souvenir sets. It's Doublepunch, who was a European Actionmaster Elite (Actionmasters who transformed). Also is Scorch who originally was a European toy that came out in the time between G1 and G2. Lastly that little white square (sorry for the fuzzy cellphone pics) is Shattered Glass Ravage. OR it can be a new Glit toy, Glit being from the Japanese TF KISS toyline (its pretty gross, lots of implied rape)

Lastly, the troop builder pack of the set, a 3 pack of Sharkticons. The pic aint so great, so here is a better pic. LINK

In fact, here's better pics and decriptions LINK