View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 02:38 PM       
I like how Mad Max replaces the "g" in fucking with an apostrophe because it really adds to his intimidating demeanor. Also, putting fifty or so cuss words in a sentence is not at all a thing pre-teens do to act cool because they just learned how and I like that too.

Hey Mad Max those fucktards and bitch boys you're throwing out at us are top notch stabbing insults and I think it's safe to say that there's nothing but a room full of hurt feelings when you're around, I can assure you. I'd like to join you in your quest for posting things on the Internet that are OBVIOUSLY pissing people off around here what do you say?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog