View Single Post
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 01:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundtest
Girls like a challenge as much as guys do (or don't). If a girl knows you like her and are obsessing over her she'll either a) get bored if she liked you, or b) get creeped out if she didn't. Act like you just don't give a fuck and you have better things happening and she might be interested. Brush her off! Make it look like you're a real mover and shaker! All about attitude and balance. But wtf do I know... my advice is listen closely to any ladies that replied here.
That's bullshit. Maybe some girls do like a challenge, but to think that they all do is ridiculous. I certainly don't like a challenge as far as love is concerned, I want it to be fucking easy. Hell, I'd be happy if I was assigned a standard-issue government wife. I refuse to play any of those silly, immature psychological games with the opposite sex. Maybe that's why I've never had any luck, but if that's the case, what you say could be true. And I don't believe that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OperationScuzBucket
I think Chojin put it best when he said that I have no self esteem. And Kevin likes me. So I dunno...I can't really do much better I don't think, so I might as well. :/
Okay, so if you can't do any better, why put up with him at all? Wouldn't you be better off ALONE than with an asshole? That's what I don't get, when people think they HAVE to be with somebody, anybody, so much that they are willing to settle for the first bag of human crap (thank you max burbank for that wonderful phrase) that comes along.