Thread: LSD advice
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 12:47 PM       
actually there's this one guy who reminds me a lot of alex grey but darker and less drug filled. I'll have to see if I can find him because he has some crazy russian name.
I kind of like tool, some of their music's alright.

I've never been to an alex grey show/party but apparantly they have a lot of them.

Lenor.. wow. Where do I start with that post. 25 hits of acid? what a fucking waste of money for a high a dumbass like you probably couldn't handle. Plus you're going to take 25 hits of acid then track me down? TRACK ME DOWN? ON 25 HITS OF ACID?
"TIME TO TRAC DOWN kahljURN. Let's look at the bagel to see where kahljorn lives... NOT THE BLUEBERRY ONE THE RAISIN ONE IDIOT WHAT ARE YOU THINKING... ok... ok... hold the bagel... look through the hole... OMG KAHLJORN IS A REFRIDGERATOR? YOU GOD DAMNED KAHLJORN YOUVE BEEN HIDING IN MY APARTMENT THIS ENTIRE TIME. COME OUT I WANT TO BEAT YOU CRIMSON ORANGE."
Another interesting idea is that you would takea plane trip on acid to my house. lol. your high would probably disappear on the ride over and it'd be a huge waste of money. plus the plane ticket.
Yea that was a real enlightening experience lenor