Thread: 12/21/12
View Single Post
Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 04:04 PM       
I just want to say that I am not hating on China nor do I believe I am an idiot. I looked up several resources before I made the comment about pollution. Several news sources identified the issue was pollution. Also, after reading and listening to numerous news reporting over the years documenting China's treatment of environmental matters its why I made my comment. I think that the Chinese government could do a little more to ensure the health and welfare of their citizens. I am sure they are doing some things. They are also growing and have a lot of people to contend with. My belief in the government's poor management of some of the environmental issues going on in China is based on what I have read (I don't live there). I am not going to read one thing and so oh yeah, China so hates its environment and wants to kill it's people through complete in action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Well, I don't care to look up anything you posted but, usually when water turns red it's because of algae, not Chinese pollution. Based on that alone I'm going to assume that you are another one of those hate on China idiots.

Also, HEY GUYS! DON'T PREPARE FOR ANY NATURAL DESTRUCTION! IT'S OK TO JUST LAY DOWN AND DIE.