View Single Post
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 04:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgp4death View Post
I do not want my game reviewed here. I want rom hackers that used their free time to make something that they felt people would enjoy not to be shit on becuase they didn't change graphics.
You're dumber than I thought. What part of "I-Mockery.com" sounds to you like it might be a support group of rom hackers with self esteem issues?

Quote:
Good I am not here to impress anyone becuase my game is one of the better game hacks created (objectively) and if I really did care what people thought on this forum (which I don't) I could have went down the road of making the game a piece of crap (on a stick).
You do care about what the people on this board think. If you didn't, you wouldn't even be here right now. You would've just posted your link and disappeared. Instead, you've been drawn in, and now you anxiously log back onto the boards to see what people are saying in response to what you're saying, and you willingly spend your own time typing up responses to the people calling you, and your hack, garbage.

Quote:
So editing some dots in photoshop is rom hacking to you. Where all aspects of the game are the exactly the same except some graphics. I give you a full game hack takes the most time and talent.
Take a look at this:

http://www.i-mockery.com/romhacks/abnormal-family/

This hack, this masterpiece of shit, is an example of a "full game hack takes the most time and talent."

He edited the sprite, he edited the text, he edited the programming, he edited the music, he edited the manual! He made a fucking on-going storyline that ties together all the other hacks he's done.

What have you done? You flipped some level aspects around and changed Link's green clothes to black. Then you made two different text edits and called it two different hacks.

Your hack is nowhere near the level of a guy like Jomb. Not even close.