View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 06:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype View Post
fat friends, did you know they have BUCKETS of TOOTSIE ROLLS at planet fitness?
yes, they also have free pizza and free bagels day

i do love me some bagels though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
MUSCLE IS FOR FAGS

Lift weights and stop eating candy
I think there's a disconnect on the meaning of the word "muscle". To people familiar with it, it means muscle tissue, which everyone has. To the layfag, it seems to mean "sweet biceps bro". Just think of muscle as the solid shit under your skin. To look like brad pitt in fight club or whatever your goals are, you will need muscle. I rly don't think I look xbox hueg and it's because I focus on a slimmer look myself.

You will also need to lose fat. The saying is that abs are made in the kitchen, and that's true for the most part. Body fat is almost entirely dependent on your diet. Eating less will cause you to drop in both fat and lean body mass (muscle tissue), which is why you need to prevent the latter from happening at all costs or you'll just end up slightly smaller and still pudgy. You prevent muscular atrophy by eating lots of protein and straining your muscle regularly.

Lifting free weights will take a good deal of dedication to learn to do it safely and effectively; tbh if you aren't willing to do that then you can go ahead and use machines. They're less effective in the long run, but squatting with a 2" range of motion and still throwing your back out is even less so.

Your diet is actually the biggest and hardest thing that will have to change if you want to lean up. You will need to learn to cook with certain essential ingredients; especially chicken breasts, ground beef, and lean fish. WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE.