Thread: LSD advice
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 09:09 PM       
I've never taken a hallucinagen in which the best part of the experience wasn't the bliss and euphoria and feeling of the high. Sure, hallucinations are great i love them and stuff but the feeling the drug gives me in connection to the hallucinations is the best. Hell, I DO DO DRUGS FOR FEELING. And if you were a good drug user so would you. How the hell can you have a "Heart-felt trip" without "Feeling with your heart." Fucking touche am i right? The feelings the drugs give you are their character, hallucinations are just a lame symptom. I think that if "Enlightenment" came out of anything from a high it would be from the way your consciousness feels and reacts -- not from some hallucinations.
For, after all, what is your consciousness composed more of: Feelings, or hallucinations? HMM. Ideas, or images? Our consciousness is motivated by feelings, our feelings sometimes respond to images and other aspects of our sense-perception. I don't know, i really just think drug dummies put too much emphasis on the meaningless.

Let's take this argument down some alternate thought paths. Do you think better when you have a headache, are panicing and feeling like shit, or when you are happy relaxed and feeling great? that's a great point isn't it.

So again, DEAD KENNEDY AND LENOR, I would love to hear your drug "Experiences" that were enlightening or even meaningful and somehow try to apply that meaning to your entire life. Basically, show me how the lesson you learned from a drug trip has proven to be immensly valuable in your life I bet you can't even remember them, if there was such a thing.

and actually ive had some pretty good hallucinations. Crystal DMT is one of the most intense highs it's like being dropped on your head and it doesn't really feel good or euphoric either (until afterwards). The hallucinations are just as strong as the high. You've probably heard of tool and seen the drawings of that one guy. those are based on dmt trips. They actually look exactly like that.

they look really similar to that. Also, I know more about enlightenment and eastern mysticism than either of you. Just wanted to throw that out there guys ;o