View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:24 AM       
guys i really decided that I want to pledge my support for returning us to traditional marriage values. all ofthem as biblically as possible and i need your help.
I need to write a really convincing speech and i need al of you to help me support my new organization and spread word of my organization which someday will hopefuly help NOM. For one i really want to congratulate this DAN KATHY fellow, CEO of Chic Fil A, for being totally awesome and saying what all of us really mean and I want all of you to channel this guys passion into my new organization. He's really the one that has inspired this movement.
So here's what i want to do:
Like I said we need to return to traditional marriage values. in the last hundred or so years they have seriously eroded with the family structure basically completely disintegrating into modern society.
The family structure is being attacked at its very roots. The structure of man and wife is under constant challenge and scrutiny in our great country. So long as the head of the family is under attack the instution of marriage and our society as a whole is in constant danger.
There are several components of modern marriage which we need to strongly challenge in order to begin to take back the tradition of marriage. Women are allowed to say whatever they want to their men, they have a say in finances, they cheat and get away with it, they are protected from being beaten, can vote, have jobs and think that they are as important as men. this has gone on for far too long.
It is unacceptable that an inferior species, created from only ONE mcrib, who unleashed sin and evil upon the world, should be considered equal to man and it has eroded our traditional family structure with the man as the head of the family. In the bible, if your woman betrayed you, you could kill her. Now, certainly, I wouldn't want to kill her or anything. We aren't savages. I think we should just have a reeducation camp where women can learn how to sew and take care of children, really we only need them around to fuck anyway so its ok.
Secondly children. Children should have no rights they are our property. In the bible if a son was unruly and did not obey, you could stone him to death. Now certainly, we can all agree that it isn't necessary to kill our children, instead we should just break their legs or shackle them.

plz help to support this message.