View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 12:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post

What are you watching it in? From the link it says it has multiple audio streams. Some video players don't make switching streams obvious or easy.
I'm watching it in WMP and it plays all the audio streams at once, which it should. I have an MKV editor that can remove tracks, I'll probably add the Plinken one to it later and remove the MST one. Too much work for a stupid movie with stupid people being stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
a couple of years ago I posted a baby photo with cake, did any of you guys save that one like you saved the rest of them? it was ruined IRL and I no longer have any copy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post

Tadao might have it.....or liquidtatom
I don't jerk off to babies with cake, I jerk off to babies while eating cake. DON'T MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN!