View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 02:23 PM       
I went to a strange store yesterday. It was nowhere near Foy's calibre, it was more strange in a bad way, like chinese toilet paper you could see bits of newsprint in, and a whole aisle of expired Little Debbie snack cakes, stuff like that. It was kind of like if you could find something halfway between one of those supercheap grocery stores and a really dirty garage sale.

Anyway, at one point I glanced under a card table holding up plastic flowers, cans of butane and bottles of clam juice, and there was a large cardboard box filled to the brim with bottles of "anal lube". 4/$1.

edit: I put that in quotes so that you wouldn't think the "anal" part was just my exaggeration or commentary. It really did say anal lube.