View Single Post
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 04:40 PM       
Hahaha, dude, that's crazy.

I had a similar experience to the last thing you mentioned while watching Let the Right One In. Basically everything in the movie was a memory from my childhood, in my brain.

At first the high and the movie was just normal routine shit, nothing weird. Then at one point all the people in the movie were looking really weird. Anatomically incorrect, like, "that's not what people look like" I was thinking. Then I'd look at my legs and they were also not what they should look like. My roommate got up to get some food and I just said "I'll stay... right here."

The movie continues and suddenly there's a long shot that my brain registers as a painting that was hanging on the wall of my kitchen growing up - which it wasn't. But, like, everything from that point on was a memory. Some old Swedish dude was apparently my dad and I had hair just like the kid in the movie and oh man I remember that exact same jacket and that playground and that every-fucking-thing. So I spent the rest of the movie trying to convince myself that none of that was from my memory at all. Haha.

I didn't like it.

So I think I know exactly what you mean.

I just blamed it on having driven 8 hours that day, getting a ticket, and having to take a goddamn freezing cold shower upon arriving home. I didn't really smoke more than usual, and it was the same stuff we'd been smoking for like a week or two.

Also I often get dizzy upon standing up, especially in the summer. Sometimes I'll get up and start walking and have to lean against a wall so I don't, like, fall over or black out. Man, have you ever gotten really dizzy while high? Haha. Bad times!