View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 10:41 PM       
Oh and Coolinator. We are trying to have a fucking discussion and your dumbass is distracting everyone from what is an interesting thread on terrorism. I don't even know why kahl is talking about horror movies as if thats what people mean by causing terror among the population and I assume its because of your stupid ass.

What is the definition of is. Is all i think about when people debate what is terrorism. Fly a plane into IRS building = terrorism. fly a plane into twin towers = terrorism. blow yourself up on a train, subway, whatever with the aim to kill as many civilians as possible is terrorism. You don't want to call it terrorism thats fine. As if the word to describe these people really matters. The fact is these people have no respect for human life and their idea of resistance fighting doesn't have much of a place in the modern world. And I don't know how any educated person brought up in a western country could ever try to defend their actions by claiming they are fighting oppression or that the problem is caused by us and we just ignore the source of their pain. As if these people would stop fighting for their cause if we left the middle east. Half have been brainwashed as kids. many have no idea the reasons why they fight. they are islamic gang members essentially who like explosives. they blow their own mosques up for gods sake.they are irrational morons who will always have a cause to fight for because they think Palestine's capital should be in the middle of what is now israel which will obviously never happen and is such a ridiclous demand for peace. and didnt you know jews and americans are evil.