View Single Post
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 11:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
they are irrational morons who will always have a cause to fight for because they think Palestine's capital should be in the middle of what is now israel which will obviously never happen and is such a ridiclous demand for peace. and didnt you know jews and americans are evil.
1. I'm not defending their use of violence or terrorism. I am merely trying to explain it. By understanding terrorists and terrorism it allows us to better combat it. Just because you do not agree with something, or someone's methods does not mean that it is not a rational choice. Their goals can be, and often are, unrealistic, but the choice to use terrorism is rational.

2. You are generalizing the situation in the middle east horribly.

3. There is actually great debate going on about whether or not the guy who flew the plane into the irs building was a terrorist or not. Some argue that it was merely a murder suicide attempt because his life had gone to shit while others think it could be construed as a overall attack on the irs and the American system.

4. Terrorists argue many of the same things that you are arguing about them. Who is right? You, them, or is it relative? Once again I am not making an argument for either side, my posts, ignoring the ones for coolie, have just been attempting to explain terrorism and the mindset that leads people to thinking that it's ok to blow up a bunch of innocent people.