View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 01:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Yes, he was trained, etc. I'm not aware of them actually telling him what flight to get on, where to put the explosives on his body, etc. They just provided him with material and training and condoned his actions. It wasn't thoroughly planned by a group, but more so by him alone, hence the reason that he had no idea how to properly mix the chemicals to cause a sufficient ignition.
They don't plan specifics for most of their acts of terror and many of the people only know very specfic parts of the overall plan. that because its easier to get caught if you plan everything out and tell everyone. They also have sleeper cells and they are part of the overall organization. Some of the 9/11 hijackers didnt even know how to properly fly a plane into the capital. i guess that wasnt thoroughly planned either and those terrorists planned it alone.bin laden didnt sign them up for flying school and buy their plane tickets for them. they did it themselves. that doesnt mean they werent part of a larger organization making this happen with training, money and spiritual support. or maybe you think they were lone wolves

"They just provided him with material and training and condoned his actions." That just sounds so dumb to me. Oh they only provided him with the bomb making material, training and told him he'd get 72 virgins in heaven if he did it but they in no way helped plan the attack lol. yup he was a free thinking individual no doubt about it.

Last edited by Ant10708 : Apr 4th, 2010 at 01:54 AM.