View Single Post
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 11:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
They don't plan specifics for most of their acts of terror and many of the people only know very specfic parts of the overall plan. that because its easier to get caught if you plan everything out and tell everyone. They also have sleeper cells and they are part of the overall organization. Some of the 9/11 hijackers didnt even know how to properly fly a plane into the capital. i guess that wasnt thoroughly planned either and those terrorists planned it alone.bin laden didnt sign them up for flying school and buy their plane tickets for them. they did it themselves. that doesnt mean they werent part of a larger organization making this happen with training, money and spiritual support. or maybe you think they were lone wolves

"They just provided him with material and training and condoned his actions." That just sounds so dumb to me. Oh they only provided him with the bomb making material, training and told him he'd get 72 virgins in heaven if he did it but they in no way helped plan the attack lol. yup he was a free thinking individual no doubt about it.
Al Qaeda planned the september 11th attacks and sent those men to carry out the attacks. How could they be the ones to plan it if most of them didn't even know what the targets were? That's not what I'm talking about when I'm referring to individuals who carry out their own attacks. Have you ever actually studied terrorism or do you just catch the news occasionally? My understanding is that he planned the attack largely by himself, but let's say that Al Qaeda or another group did plan the underwear attack, there are still individuals who carry out terrorists attacks on their own. Timothy McVeigh, along with a pal, carried out a attack without the aid of any group, though they were affiliated with several white separatist movements.