View Single Post
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 11:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
no shit thats why i mentioned about the pakistan people i know who talk shit about the us govts fopriegn policy but also condem suicide bombers and the tactics being used by their people. thats the exact opposite of with us or agaisnt us(tahts looking at both sides of a situation without being an idiot). these people in the middle east need to do the same. i work with these people and generally agree with them about our foriegn policy. but talking shit about israel as the sole cause of their problems and pretending that palestinians uphold human rights better is just absurd to me. i get my news from bbc which is def not pro israel but i can still be well read enough to know that the palestinians will never get anything they want if they keep fighting for the destruction of israel. the isralies atleast make an effort(like pulling back settlements) and not straight up bombing them entirely. most countries wouldnt put up a group of people next door to them calling for their destruction. they have arabs in their country who dont live as comfortable life but they arent treated the way a jew would be treated in palestine. i watched a documentary where i think a british reporter was killed by an israeli tank(obviously one of the problems of israel) while he waved a white flag but before that he was in a home with palestinians and they were teaching their kids that jews were dogs. They don't even know that most people driving tanks on their lands are mostly arabs. Their culture has a fundalmental problem with tolerance especially when it comes to women, different religions, or anything they dont fucking approve of. Denying that is insane and an insult to women and jewish people most of all. Israel has a problem maybe with their military tactics but i dont believe they have racism and hate seeping into their culture like a virus. thats my point. the jewish population on long island doesnt start killing muslims because the palestinians blow up cafes in israel. but for some reason many mulims blow themselves up because of the plight of the palestinians. if palestine could take over israel tomorrow and the terrorists in the middle east would just start fighting amongst themselves for power or concentrate on another group of people(russians maybe) they deem fit to kill. I just don't understand how people support modern day middle eastern culture. They routinely circumcise women as a punishment and teach their kids using only the koran. they are backwards culture compared to the western world.

even when the taliban was gone the men of afghanstan didnt suddenly start treating women like humans. the men are taught its ok to be an animal to women at a young age. thats not ok to me.
I don't think that it's ok, nor does anyone else here either. We are not discussing how to solve those issues, we are discussing terrorism, why it happens, and how to effectively combat it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
I don't know how these people are accepted or excused or explained by what seems like educated people. The culture has problems. Many have no naccess to information and are brainwashed since birth. If you think all their problems stem solely from us or israel then i think your wrong. this is the 21st century and women are still routinely subjected to honor killings by their families and we are suppose to want to understand that culture? i understand that its been perverted and is desperatly in need of reform or some sane people in power who are not still living in the 19th and early 20th century frame of mind.

if neo nazis started routinly doing the things being done in the middle east there would be an uproar and it wouldnt be tolerated for one second atleast in america. for some reason being muslim gives you a right to be a racist and treat women like dogs without being questioned.
You're so fucking stupid. You're explaining it right there. They have problems. Sure, you're not going into detail or stating anything that could possibly help anyone but you're so simple minded that you can't even keep up with what me and Zhukov are posting about. You're like a juggalo version of coolinator, except what you believe is actually accepted by most people who aren't actually educated on terrorism.