View Single Post
Almighty Samfucius
Samfucius is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 04:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGlass View Post
Tomorrow is a long day apparently.
Yeah, sorry. I haven't disappeared, and I know you're waiting for me to show the world your wonderful gifts. So here they are!

I received a box in the mail, from the illustrious Chris Glass!

This was a very large box, as you can see. Also, notice the obligatory goofy face; don't worry, more goofy faces to come.

Wow! The box was absolutely stuffed with wrapped gifts! I was actually floored by this. Way to go, Mr. Glass.

Like a total idiot, I forgot to take pictures of all of the To/From stickers, as they were all unique, and awesome. One of my favorites was to: SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

The first thing I unwrapped was this Big Brain Academy card game. I have since played it, and it is good silly fun. Here I am doing my best to look smart.

Next was a little Cubix robot. I did the robot so he wouldn't feel lonely. Little did I know how unnecessary this was; you'll see.

The next gift was a big version of the little robot! Cool! Now they aren't alone.

I opened the next gift, and got a third! Wow... how many robot mouths am I going to have to feed?

The next gift was.... another robot! Here I am leaning back, simulating the crushing weight of four robots. I thought it would be a nice finale to robots, because there was no way Chris was a cool enough guy to give me more autonomous friends...

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE ROOOOOOOBOTS!!! Wowie zowie!

Huh, I wonder what's next? Another game? Some candy? A DVD?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Nope! Good thing I love robots, because I have six! (I am totally serious/not sarcastic. I adore robots.)

And after opening the last package, here's lucky robot number seven! All that was left in the box at this point was a couple of candy canes.

And here's a group photo.

The awesome robots are currently lined up on top of my cabinet, protecting my model of the cocaine molecule, the game is a lot of fun, and my girlfriend ate all my candy canes.

Thanks, Chris!