Thread: Spambots
View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 06:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbysSmith View Post
Can use the link in China 3G or is moves 3G. The official on-line explicit writes is only supporting GSM not to support CDMA. the iphone4s US has now left not locks the version? Buys not locks the version to attain China to come to be able to insert the card namely to use? In the handset language has Chinese? IPhone4s, already left in the US, but as far as I know The US did not have not to lock, you must and so on, buy again do not have the versions to bring back China with to cut the card only then to be possible, the IPhone handset's card is very small, as for the handset language question, you wanted the attire software, under escaped from prison may also, but Iphone4s handset's pronunciation assistant, if your foreign language will not be unable to use temporarily Because it only supports the foreign language, it is said is because Chinese each words' view are too many, therefore cannot use Chinese However IPhone Corporation also said lets it support Chinese diligently. . . Last question can use the link in China 3G or is moves 3G. This is embarrassed I to be unable to explain, because I am in overseas, therefore this question I not am too clear, you have the friend in the US Because I must buy IPHONE4s I here to want end of the month to be able to go on the market Has the belt to lock with not locks. . 32G 699 ohm 64G 799 ohms
I could make a list of all the great things in this, but that would be most of the post, so instead let us all just bask in the entertainment of this new spambot