Thread: Mad Max
View Single Post

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 06:37 AM       
Nerd: Nothing happened to me. Just putting the fucktards in their place as usual, fucktard.

liquidstatik: Yeah, I changed location alright. I stopped fucking your mom's pussy and started fucking her in the ass, fucktard.

DamnthatDavid: If you don't fuckin' care, stop clammering for my fuckin' attention like the bitch that you are, and get the fuck outta my thread fucktard.

Spectre X: Eh, okay I'll respond. You've been punished enough fucktard.

Esuohlim: The word you want is "Esuohlim". Everyone knows it means the same thing as fucktard.

Matt Hardy: Damn you really fuckin' suck at this. Just fuckin' give up now. The only thing you're good for is as a final exam for a class of drunken proctologist students, fucktard.

Retro Kat: So like one time I saw Retro and he was like walking funny, but I figured he just like shit his fuckin' pants like always, but then he said it wasn't that. (Although he still smelled of shit) He said that Suck 'n' Fuck gave him the ass sex really hard. And he couldn't walk right because part of his colon was hanging out, and he was like trying to get to the hospital. So then I went home and got the mouth sex from that fucktard Suck 'n' Fuck's Mom and told her that Retro was a fucktard.

Suck 'n' Fuck: I already insulted you fucktard.

UPC: I saw your lame ass retort in another thread, lick your Dad's Pokeballs, Pikabitch. You fail again fucktard.

Evil Empire Enterprises
Are we BANNED yet?